INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (OJ EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) we would like to inform you that;
1. Personal data controllers
We will be the controllers of your data: Świat Lnu Sp. z .o.o. with registered office in Kamienna Góra, 1A Nadrzeczna Street, 58-400 Kamienna Góra, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Wrocław for Wrocławia Fabrycznej, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000037171, NIP 526-25-66-337, with the share capital of PLN 143.500,00 and entities belonging to the Lubawa Capital Group (hereinafter referred to as: “Lubawa Group”), with which we are constantly working, as well as our trusted partners, i.e. entities which are not members of the Lubawa Group but are our partners (hereinafter referred to as: "Trustworthy Partners"). Most often, this cooperation is aimed at providing you with the best service in the performance of contracts and complex orders, better adjustment of offers to your needs, as well as performing various studies and activities aimed at more efficient management of resources and adapting them to the needs of our contractors. Detailed information on controllers can be found at https://www.lubawagroup.com/pl/polityka-prywatnosci.
2. Joint arrangements between Controllers
Due to the fact that the Lubawa Group and Trustworthy Partners operate on the basis of co-administration, in accordance with Article 26 of the general regulation on personal data protection of 27 April 2016, we concluded a relevant agreement. Each of the Controllers shall exercise due diligence to ensure the security of the processing of your data and you may ask any questions you may have. In particular, we have agreed that:
1) The Controller collecting personal data is responsible for complying with the obligation to provide information to you pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR;
2) each of the Controllers is responsible for enabling you to exercise the rights set out in paragraph 6, through a contact point established by us (details below). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may exercise your rights by making your requests, demands or enquiries to each of the Controllers. In such a case, the Controller to whom you make the request will pass it on to the other Controllers for its implementation, and then provide you with a reply in accordance with the rules and within the time limits specified in Article 12 of the GDPR;
3) The Controller collecting personal data from you is responsible for the correctness of the collected data,
4) The Controller of Litex Service sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Ostrów Wielkopolski also takes care to ensure the external security of IT systems against unauthorized access and their internal organization ensuring the best protection.
The content of agreements between the Controllers can be found on the website available at https://www.lubawagroup.com/pl/polityka-prywatnosci.
3. Point of contact
Together, we have decided to establish a single point of contact for you to contact in matters relating to the protection of your personal data and the exercise of your rights in relation to such processing. If you wish to contact the Data Protection Officer, please use the contact details below.
- Correspondence address: Litex Service sp. z o.o., ul. Staroprzygodzka 117, 63-400 Ostrów
- E-mail: email@example.com.
4. Objectives and grounds for processing
We have jointly agreed on the purposes for which your data will be processed. We will process your personal data:
a) pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter "the Regulation") will be processed in order to conclude and implement the agreement concluded with you, or fulfillment of the order and any preceding activities.
b) based on Article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter "the Regulation") will be processed in order to comply with a legal obligation to issue and store documents and invoices for services provided or outsourced by the Controller, to exercise your or the Controller's post-sales rights.
c) based on Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (hereinafter "the Regulation") will be processed for the purpose of direct marketing as well as for defense against and in connection with the pursuit of claims and fulfillment of other legal obligations before state offices.
d) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation on the basis of your separate consent, if given, will be processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications.
e) In order to conduct direct marketing, we may perform profiling of your personal data, i.e. automated analysis of your personal data for the purpose of making predictions about your preferences or future behaviour and receiving selected marketing information.
5. Data recipients
Your personal data will be processed by other entities providing services to the Controller, among others, financial settlements, protection of property and persons, accounting, legal, advisory, consulting and archiving offices, service of IT equipment and computer programs in which data are collected, all other services supporting the Controller's activities in connection with the performance of contracts concluded by the Controller with third parties or yourselves.
6. Data subjects' rights and the right to objection
a) You have the right to demand from the Controller access to personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing, the right to transfer data, and if the processing of personal data by the Controller is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending written information to the address of the Controller or contact details given in point 3.
b) notwithstanding the provisions of (a) above, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data that are not based on your consent, contract or legal provision. With regard to direct marketing conducted by the Controller, including profiling and data processed on a different legal basis than the one indicated in the first sentence, you may object to the Controller's address or contact details indicated in the Personal Data Inspector given in point 3 In the event of an objection after the examination of your application, it will not be possible for the Controller to process the personal data subject to objection, unless we prove that there are valid legitimate grounds for processing the data, which are considered by law to be overriding your interests, rights and freedoms or there are grounds for determining, pursuing or defending claims.
c) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of personal data by the controller takes place in violation of the law.
7. Retention period of data
Your personal data will be kept for a period designated by the administrator ( controller ) i.e. 10 years, but in the case of a separate consent granted until withdrawal, which has been included in the procedure set out in point 6 and in the case of opposition to the processing of personal data, up to the moment of filing the objection, which was included in the procedure set out in point 6( b.)
8. Information on the voluntary nature of data provision
Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide data preventing the execution of the contract may result in the refusal to fulfil the order/agreement..
- Browser cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), due to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- defining the user's profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, a change to the browser settings is possible. Notice that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone